Eastman Guitars - P90 beauty

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    I haven’t seen one in person but online they look superb. It looks like you’d probably take a hit on resale with a Maybach but then a new Gibson LP standard is way over £2k and the resale on that would be substantially less.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    Doesn't rock my boat to be honest. Just looks slightly wrong to me.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    shaunm said:
    I haven’t seen one in person but online they look superb. It looks like you’d probably take a hit on resale with a Maybach but then a new Gibson LP standard is way over £2k and the resale on that would be substantially less.
    And you might be less likely to want to sell the Maybach anyway, if the ones I've played are anything to go on.

They're up to about £1.7k I think, but I doubt you'd find a significantly better LP without spending at least £1000 more.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    Bucket said:
    shaunm said:
    And you might be less likely to want to sell the Maybach anyway, if the ones I've played are anything to go on.

They're up to about £1.7k I think, but I doubt you'd find a significantly better LP without spending at least £1000 more.
    The goldtop with P90’s looks amazing
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    shaunm said:
    Bucket said:
    shaunm said:

The goldtop with P90’s looks amazing
    I'm never sure about goldtops with P-90s... I like guitars with two P-90s and I like goldtop LPs... but somehow not together.

Especially not with a tune-o-matic. If they did a '54-spec one with a wrap-around bridge, then I'd be more interested.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    shaunm said:
    A maybach @horsehead ;
    Yeah, absolutely lovely
    I’m just having a scan at them and they do look fantastic. 
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    edited April 2018
    So who's buying one and selling it on to me at a massive loss then? Be a smashing chap.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom