SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Texas Instruments 2G381 transistors and any other interesting germanium transistors for fuzzes

nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
I'm in the process of sorting out some fuzz builds and would like to try a few harder to find transistors during the auditions to see if the mojo snake oil is justified.  I know the values and the way it's tuned are more important but if the guts look great at the same time then I'll be satisfied.

If anyone has some old germanium transistors knocking around in parts draws they're happy to sell on then get in touch.  In particular if you have something along the lines of:
Texas instruments 2G381
NKT275
Mullard OC82D

I'd also be interested in some old iskra or hunts capacitors while I'm at it if there's any up for grabs at the same time

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    Lets give this another go
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    If you don’t get any joy here have a look at pedalhacker’s site he’s not the cheapest but you know everything is legit and he’s super helpful.  I’ve bought a load of stuff over the last few years I’ve squirreled away for future builds.  

https://www.pedalhackerelectronics.com/mobile/default.aspx
  • nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    Someone must have some old parts cluttering up their place they want to sell on