SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender 75 2x10 combo (read description) £350 SOLD !!

KevguitarmanKevguitarman Frets: 96
edited April 2018 in Amps £
These were made between 79 and 82 i think. Fender 75  all valve  2x10 combo,these were some of the last hardwired amps Fender did i think,at some point it has been recovered in British racing green and maybe a new grill cloth as i am sure the Fender 75s had black grill cloth,but silver deffo looks better imho,also the speakers have been upgraded to Celestion 80th anniversary  vintage 30s.

These are a 2 channel amp with a great clean channel and a very usable drive channel for a Fender,takes pedals well,lovely spring reverb,the Treble/Middle/Bass all have push/pull pots,75/15w switchable,as i am writing this no idea why i am letting it go haha.There is some light back group low volume mains hum (does not increase with volume) but there is hum balance adjust so that will prob sort it but its not loud enough to bother me so i left it alone.

I have had it brought to my attention that this might have been converted to a 2x10 as most of the Fender 75s were 1x15 and 1x12,i can find a 2x10 version but i am just adding that it might have been converted but either way it sounds lovely.

I can sort more photo's if need be.

Here is a link to the manual,

Open to trades for Guitars mainly but i will consider valve heads,its a heavy amp so pickup only i will not courier sorry.

Based near Wrexham North wales 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments