SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender '65 DRRI Blueflower with upgrades

lentolento Frets: 116
edited April 2018 in Amps £
 '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue, Blueflower in perfect working order and excellent cosmetic 
condition. There are a couple of dinks on the top, the worst the butterfly is covering. The 
bottom rear edge has a few scuff marks too but this has been a gigging amp and looked after 
carefully. Original Fender cover and also a Roqsolid cover which I used for gigs.

I changed the speaker in this, ditching the Jensen for a Cannabis Rex and what a difference it 
made ! Not only quite a bit louder but a fuller more rounded sound. Still has the distinct 
Fender sound but (for me) not as aneamic-sounding.  I have experimented with a few mods 
for this amp (valve swapping and replacement) and will include 2 Mullards. One is a CV4024 
military spec and considered one of the best they ever produced. They are a veryworthwhile 
upgrade, I think. Also put in a matched pair of JJ's 6v6 power valves. Will include original GT's 
if you wish. 
Didn't feel the need for the bright cap mod as the speaker exchange made all the difference. It 
really is a great sounding amp now......

Only reason for selling is because I feel the need to try a Kemper set-up and would be happy 
to part-exchange against anyone who is selling theirs .....

Based in Manchester and would prefer a collection but if you are not too far away, could 
deliver or meet up.

£800 PPG

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom