SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale, Vox Cambridge 30

robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3458
Any interest in one of these, nice little amp, two channel, reverb, tremolo, gain boost, mid range boost, takes foot switch, in fact it takes two foot switches, headphone, line out, ext speaker , mnice condition, a few scuffs on the corners, can post. £100 Ono. I can take some photos later tonight.
A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3458
    Some photos here guys.
    https://imgur.com/a/xMplD2M

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lez325Lez325 Frets: 82
    edited May 2018
    great little amp- I had one sadly let it go- you up for Swaps /Trades etc? 

I have a brand new Orange Micro Dark 20w lunch box amp cost me £140, only 3 weeks ago- I bought as a back up / practice amp - not been used in anger - boxed with all leads and power supply- could throw in a Panama 1 x 10 cab to sweeten the deal cost me £100

Or if this deal is not for you please give me your best price ( posted) to Somerset please?

https://i.imgur.com/dxHdhqX.jpg

my e mail- lesmoxona390@gmail.com

Les
    Ok I'll pass as no response received- good luck with your sale 
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3458
    Sorry bud, been very busy with work and stuff, haven't checked in to TFB for a few days. I will have to cancel this ad until the week end though, new amp may not be appropriate for home use and I wont know for sure until the week end.
    Les that's a wikiid little amp and if the circumstances were different I would jump at the chance.
    edited May 2018
    robgilmo said:
    Sorry bud, been very busy with work and stuff, haven't checked in to TFB for a few days. I will have to cancel this ad until the week end though, new amp may not be appropriate for home use and I wont know for sure until the week end.
    Les that's a wikiid little amp and if the circumstances were different I would jump at the chance.

no worries buddy I just miss the little Vox, although this orange is brilliant - 

Les