SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - £1249 Washburn USA N4 Nuno Bettencourt Spec Signature 2014 Paduak 2.0 gold NOS

2»

Comments

• bluechargeboybluechargeboy Frets: 1906
    Hey, have you listed/linked this on the "Washburn N4 Owners' Club" on Facebook? I'm sure you have but just in case. :) 
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 344
    No I haven't was thinking about doing just that if no interest on here, thanks!
    No love for a 2.0 paddy . . ? Tempted to keep it but not a Floyd Rose fan :(
  • A lot of love, just a severe shortage of cash and too many guitars already.  If I shift one or two on though I'd give it some thought.  I've owned some N4's before, had to sell when I needed cash.  The N4 Vintage I had was gorgeous.  Never had a paduak one, not sure if I could live with the gold to be honest, never really been a fan of gold on a guitar. 

Thanks for the love @satchboogie I'm not usually a fan of gold hardware but it looks great against the dark cherry-brown Paduak (the hardware is usually black on these) so this really sets it apart. These are heavier guitars than the alder N4 vintages and have a less thin sound, whilst still retaining the 'Nuno' sound. Personally I prefer them.

Open to possible trades if anyone's interested?
    Still here looking pretty and waiting for a good home! :)
  • Back up for grabs!
  • Still available?