SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster Blonde, with Gig Bag

vaticancameosvaticancameos Frets: 186
edited June 2018 in Guitars £

Up for sale is my Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster in ash blonde. This stunning, Mexican-made Telecaster features an Ash body, Maple neck, Maple fretboard, soft V neck profile, Custom shop single-coil pickups with 4-way switching and vintage hardware. In addition to the standard black pick guard, i'll include two additional high-quality pick guards (pearled white and tortoise shell) as well as a high-quality Fender gig bag. 

The guitar is in exceptional condition - pretty much the same as when I bought it. There is one small paint chip (near the input jack) which was present when new and not noticeable from the front. Apart from that there are no other noticeable marks/scratches/dings. Fret-ware is also minimal and there is zero 'buckle-rash'. Sound-wise, the guitar sounds amazing and is incredibly versatile thanks to the Fender Shop pickups and S1 switching. 

£500 + Postage, or collection welcomed, based in Cambridge.

SOLD.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom