• mistercharliemistercharlie Frets: 333
    I love the video. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    ...what have I just watched?!?!
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    WTF?
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• guitarmanglerguitarmangler Frets: 584
    "First, let's check out my clean tone.I'm playing a brown guitar into a black amp..."
    Legend.
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    If you think that's funny, wait until he does the exact same joke in every video
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ArenaCornerArenaCorner Frets: 21
    VJIves said:
    If you think that's funny, wait until he does the exact same joke in every video
    Other pedal demoers do and say the same thing in every video as well. It's the industry standard.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    VJIves said:
    Other pedal demoers do and say the same thing in every video as well. It's the industry standard.
    Yeah but they're not doing a bit! I actually like the BC character but there's so many different directions you could go with it while still parodying the basic format. Especially if you're having the initial demo at the start of each episode, you can't do the same gag every single time.
  • ArenaCornerArenaCorner Frets: 21
    VJIves said:
    VJIves said:
    Yeah but they're not doing a bit! I actually like the BC character but there's so many different directions you could go with it while still parodying the basic format. Especially if you're having the initial demo at the start of each episode, you can't do the same gag every single time.
    Agreed, thanks for the feedback. The next episode will have a slightly different format so look out for that. Also, not sure if you've seen our band gear interviews or NAMM and pedal convention episodes.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    I like this video because it's different and interesting... :)