Mini pedalboard...complete? (unlikely!)

teradaterada Frets: 5113
Hi Everyone,

So I've just 'finished' my mini board, basically a number of mini pedals to try and lighten the load when traveling to rehearsals with my other gear, and also be tidy enough to leave out all the time without annoying lady terada.

Loving the small set up. There's a Truetone CS6 powering it all, the most recent addition, and I'm really impressed. Completely silent.

The challenge of finding everything I needed in a format that would fit the limited space was quite fun too. The thing that helped the most was the EBS cables, tiny little things. Lets hope they last.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 271
    edited May 2018
    That is very tidy indeed. How are you finding the Expresso Fuzz (are you using single coils or humbuckers?) and what configuration did you go for?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5382
    Ooh, where did you get the cables, and do they do a good variety of lengths?

One of the things that drives me nuts every time I re-do my board is the cabling, because of the chunkiness of the right-angle jacks and/or the rigidity of the 'straight bit' that hangs down.  Spent a shedload tidying it up last time only to discover the new patch leads are still a little to clunky for a really tidy job.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom