Anyone remember Alligator amps?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10699
    ESBlonde said:
    This is the original lineup.

Ah ok, definitely not the Swiss one. Thanks!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72383
    I seem to remember seeing them with aluminium flightcase trim as well, unless I'm mixing them up with something else from around that time...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • Hi guys, I own one..an Alligator 100, as mentioned it is an 'all purpose' combo with switchable filter circuits for guitar keys and bass. It works for me as I play guitar and keys so can switch between songs. 
    It seems reliable, I hacked it to drive a 1x15 ext cab to improve the bottom end.
    These were made in Hayes, Mddx. The factory was in Silverdale Rd. The owner was a guy called John Lalley.
    I got this amp in payment of a debt, i was unimpressed at the time but the thing has proved its worth.