NPD GFI Clockwork 2

Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7800
edited May 2018 in FX
While changing around my board to fit a loop switcher I decide I need a horizontal format delay and stumble across this. Seems to be a bargain!? Andertons have them reduced due to v3 I think. Ordered and arrived today: Sounds great, 4 main tones, 4 main presets with tap tempo, modulation, oscillation mode and additional multi tap, plus easy to use.

https://i.imgur.com/3U0ecHz.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    I really rate the GFI stuff. Nice score 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16301
    They were quite hard to get hold of and then Andertons had them and now they are selling them off ahead of V3. 
    I had one but there was a bit of a learning curve and using all the features live didn't seem very practical. Although perfectly nice delay, possibly I should have put more effort in. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7800
    @EricTheWeary for live I'd just have my 4 presets. Then right button to move, left to select then you can use the preset time or tap the tempo to override. No midi but for the size to have the flexibility and stereo in/out is pretty impressive. I will have mine in a loop switcher so can change presets and kick in when need be rather than on the fly. I think many DD500 users might have ended up buying these if they'd shown up at the lower price earlier. 
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994

I've been interested in this, mostly for some tape delay options.

is there a way to increase the wow/flutter/modulation like on the el-cap or helix model space echo?

@sgosden the 4th knob is dedicated for modulation on the tape & analog modes
    edited May 2018
    dup post