Thormann selling Digitech Ventura Vibe for £70

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Fuengi said:
    Slimbert said:
    I might be stating the obvious here, chaps/chapesses, but dont forget to hold the footswitch down while playing for a little extra joy...can be great fun!
    Oh! Not got there yet. What happens?
    Don't do it! It's a trap!

....ramp up, ramp down
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
    Fuengi said:
    Slimbert said:
    I might be stating the obvious here, chaps/chapesses, but dont forget to hold the footswitch down while playing for a little extra joy...can be great fun!
    There's only one way to find out! ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9717
    Slimbert said:
    Fuengi said:
    Slimbert said:
    There's only one way to find out! ;)
    Fiiiiiiiiiight
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7143
    I have one its a great pedal. I wonder if the heavy Digitech/DOD pedal discounting is down to the whole Tom Cram  (the guy that developed/designed all these effects) and his team being fired?

I wrote an article about the sacking the other week, and have seen heavy discounting of many of the DOD/DIgitech effects recently on various websites.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Where in the chain are you using it? I have mine first, really love the way it pushes my amp in and out of break up with the fuzz pedal. 
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12901
    stonevibe said:
    I have one its a great pedal. I wonder if the heavy Digitech/DOD pedal discounting is down to the whole Tom Cram  (the guy that developed/designed all these effects) and his team being fired?

I wrote an article about the sacking the other week, and have seen heavy discounting of many of the DOD/DIgitech effects recently on various websites.

The discounting has been happening for ages over in the US. I don't think its related.
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    Can you get a good slow (I mean really slow) phaser type sound out of this?
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7143
    stonevibe said:

The discounting has been happening for ages over in the US. I don't think its related.
    Fair enough just noticed a lot of it recently

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
    Fuengi said:
    Where in the chain are you using it? I have mine first, really love the way it pushes my amp in and out of break up with the fuzz pedal. 
    Fuzz, treble booster, Ventura Vibe, ODs...
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9537
    Its a cracking pedal, and has been at Thomanns £70 for some time... really fun to use, and a huge variety of usable sounds