SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***SOLD*** Epiphone Century ** Now £350 **

What's Hot
lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2528
edited June 2018 in Guitars £
SOLD - Fender Strat is a 60's classic in LPB from 2004 although you wouldn't think so to look at it, it's mint!  It has a Wilkinson bridge with pop-in trem. Will include the original bridge too. Comes with Fender Gigbag  - £400 

The Epi has been upgraded by the previous owner. The wooden bridge has been replaced (original bridge included), the fret ends have been filed down and a bone nut has been fitted. I will also include a quality gig bag. - £400

EDIT:-
Added trades to listing. Something Fendery. Let me know what you have. Needs to have a full/rounded neck.. Strat ideally. Could be interested in parts as I am building a partscaster. 

Both are unmarked and play great... I can add more pics on request. These are the only ones I have uploaded to imigur currently.

Collection from Putney or Langley jct4 M4

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2528
    edited May 2018
    Strat looks tasty with a tort guard

• poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Love the colour of that strat!...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Not sure I really want to sell this because it plays and sounds great and is so different to my other guitars, but cash is king in this world of GAS so ...

BUMP of for the Century!
    Bank holiday bump. Will bring it to the jam if anyone is intetested..
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    Have a look at Epi Century prices new, they have come down a fair bit recently..........

Have a look at Epi Century prices new, they have come down a fair bit recently..........
    Thanks I'll check it out. Thought they were about 500 quid and this one has gig bag, bone nut, fret ends done, new bridge so easily 100 quid of upgrades etc, but I'll take a look ...
    Epi now £350 bump
    edited June 2018
    Added trades to listing. Something Fendery. Let me know what you have. Needs to have a full/rounded neck.. Strat ideally. Could be interested in parts as I am building a partscaster.