SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bunch of top shelf pedals, all mint, priced to sell

What's Hot
GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
edited May 2018 in FX £
I put together a pedalboard over the last couple of months, but I just don’t bother using it...my multi FX does everything I need, so I’m going to get rid of the lot.

All are in original boxes, in mint and as new condition.

All prices are posted (to mainland UK.)

Fairfield Circuitry “Accountant” compressor - £95 SOLD
Thorpy FX Peacekeeper - £100 SOLD
Ratt - no idea how to date the thing, but it’s a US one which I got about 10 years ago and forgot all about - £40?? SOLD
DOD Looking Glass Overdrive - absolutely beautiful sounding overdrive pedal  - £95 SOLD
Strymon El Capistan V2 - £150 SOLD
Boss RV500 reverb- £150 SOLD
Voodoo Lab pedal power 2 plus (including Pedaltrain brackets) - £130 SOLD

These have only ever been used in my spare room for a maximum 3 or 4 hours.

I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2236
    Superb prices on the El Capistan and DD500. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
    I know. El Cap sold already...record time!
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PablocrackersPablocrackers Frets: 181
    Hi ill take the el cap pls
    It’s sold already.
  • WTF?! Seriously??? I hope you asked for P&P on the El Cap. Absolute Bargain
    Sorry, amended the listing. I was typing without thinking. The Boss DD500 delay, is actually an RV500 reverb.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    All sold now.
  • SeanCSeanC Frets: 4
    Some bargain prices for whoever picked them up. I'll wager there's a few people kicking themselves they didn't jump on these pedals.
    edited May 2018
    SeanC said:
    Some bargain prices for whoever picked them up. I'll wager there's a few people kicking themselves they didn't jump on these pedals.
    The El Cap and the Peacekeeper sold within 2 minutes of the ad going up! Apart from the power supply and the Looking Glass...the others sold within 30 minutes.