SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Stone Deaf SD212 2x12 Cab with Earcandy Stereo Mono Parallel Wiring Harness and Roqsolid Cover

mondaypeanutmondaypeanut Frets: 72
edited May 2018 in Amps £
Almost brand new (and mint condition) Stone Deaf SD212 2x12 cab (£660 new), fitted with upgraded plug and play Earcandy Stereo/Mono parallel wiring harness (so 8ohm mono/16ohm stereo with 16ohm speakers, 4ohm mono/8ohm stereo with 8ohm speakers) that allows speakers to be swapped very quickly as it has push on crimp connection rather than solder (you can always solder it as well of course) and also has much thicker speaker cable for amazing sound. Also comes with absolutely brand new Roqsolid made to fit cover.

The cab is built in the UK from Italian Poplar and is 30% lighter than standard cheaper materials. It's a really great cab. I'm only selling because I have sold the amp head I was intending to use this with.

To the buyer there is also the option of buying with a single Celestion Heritage G12-65 already installed, or buying unloaded.

I can post this cab anywhere in the UK.

£250 Unloaded
£290 with the G12-65 speaker installed

Postage will be £15 or you can collect from South Oxfordshire.

PPG.

Open to offers.

(The speaker is listed in another listing so if it sells before the cab, I'll switch to unloaded only)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments