SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Line6 DT50 head virtually brand new

Hi all,

I thought I'd try posting this in here to see if there is any love for this under used amp as I hate to see it just sitting in the corner of the room.  I bought this brand new about 5 years back when I was gigging a lot but it never even managed to get a test drive live, band went our separate ways and life just got in the way of finding a new band and using this properly.  I've played around with it once or twice in the house, but it's far too much for the occasional home jam so i am looking to move it on to someone who may give it some more use that I can. 

I know these don't tend to have anywhere near the resale value of what they were new, but I'm a realist so looking to clear enough to buy myself something small and useful for home use.  Would also be interested in a Boss Katana head for trade if anyone was interested.

How does £250 sound?

Based in East Lothian near Edinburgh, and collection is preferred as this thing weights a lot.

Bought new from Andertons, no longer made but they have a load of info on their site still https://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-dept/electric-guitar-amps/valve-amps/valve-heads/line-6-dt50-hd-tube-guitar-head.

I'll get some pics up this evening.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    I have a Katana Head and a Pod HD500...It's almost like this was a trade aimed at me! 

Does the DT50 have a DI out that can be used without a speaker attached as I regularly run my Katana direct through a PA or into a little wedge speaker. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah it does, not that I've used it as i ran it through a cab at home.  It has a cabinet simulated direct out to use for recording or live work when you don't want to mic up.
  • Might need to copy and paste that last link as it's not hyperlinked the last part
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    Hmmm... I'm fairly regularly up in Newcastle at weekends. That puts me a good deal closer. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Keep me updated if you are interested, you can send me a PM and we can try to figure something out.
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Wow, that's a great deal. Would be nibbling at your fingers if car hadn't just been serviced and more importantly if i reckon i could get another amp in the house without the wife noticing...

If its still around in a month or two may take a bit more of a nibble :)

glwts!