Apparently The Queen Is A Shape Shifting Reptile

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6794
    Dominic said:
    What Rubbish
    Everybody knows she is a normal Human but don't realise she was Elvis' mother
    She still is, he's alive and works at ASDA in Hollingbury. See him loads. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11395
    Didn't Icke claim that HMQ's real name is Elizardbet? Because everyone knows reptilians choose English names as the basis for their own, secret names.

The only shape-shifting going on was when Icke was a goalkeeper, he shifted shape away from the ball so often when an opposing centre-forward was challenging for the ball he was forced to give the game up
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • quarkyquarky Frets: 2777
    merlin said:
    Brian Yuzna directed the film "Society" back in (I think) 1989. Essential viewing for the shape-shifter crew. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1785
    fandango said:
    The Queen... how lame is that! anybody can make up stories about her.

But now, what if I tell you the moon’s made of cheese? Really! What do you think those holes are for? No they’re not craters. Wait, listen, let me prove it in big exposé article I’m going to write. You’ll see. You might think it tosh, but the evidence is there. You have just to believe.

I'm sorry but I don't believe your cheese-moon hypothesis. Now if there was a youtube video that said the same thing then it might be more plausible ;-)
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    VimFuego said:
    yes, she's a shape shifting lizard alien sent here to enslave us and steal our resources, but she only costs us 63p to keep us in bondage, so she's a very good value shape shifting alien lizard. 
    some people pay a lot more for that sort of thing
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom