Whats New Pussycat - Feline Guitars Updates thread.

What's Hot
1192021222325»

Comments

• Great work, they look ace  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    Well it's been a busy couple of weeks with folks deciding to get in and secure a Feline whilst they could .Thank you so much for your custom.
    We have sold 3 out of the 5 Lion Supreme '59s this last couple of weeks with the Amber one, the Stripe model and the PG Blues Lemon-drop all going to new homes, the second to last 30th Anniversary Lion selling and today one of the newer droptop Lion models  sold too. 

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 454
    That is brilliant, well deserved. 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14254
    tFB Trader
    Pulled up my own collection of Lions for a group shot 

Bit late I know, but only just seen this pic - The far right is a stunner - Love the figuring and the 'tone' of the colour/finish - Love that kind of 'dirty burst' type of character 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    Pulled up my own collection of Lions for a group shot 

Bit late I know, but only just seen this pic - The far right is a stunner - Love the figuring and the 'tone' of the colour/finish - Love that kind of 'dirty burst' type of character 
    Ah - the 20th anniversary model.....my most classic LP type in my own collection

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4696
    If you are planning anything yellow or purple in your last builds, I know someone who would be very interested...... ;)
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.