SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Carolann OD3R amp London UK no longer for sale

What's Hot
TompskiTompski Frets: 5
edited June 2018 in Amps £
Hello,

After trying some different speakers with this amp I am no longer selling it, as it is much more amazing than I had previously given it credit for. A keeper for sure. Amazing how speakers and cabinets can make or break the sound of a great amp. 
25/06/18

I am selling my Carolann OD3R head, this amp is amazing, it is in pristine condition and works perfectly, I am the amp's only owner, I bought it in 2016, it has only had home use, I am selling it as I tend to only use my Fender amps these days, I can't afford to keep this amp for occassional use, it must go to someone who will use and appreciate it!

Please PM me with any questions.

Price £1700
Location London UK

Here is a link to a Photobucket folder:

http://s260.photobucket.com/user/tompski/library/Carol-Ann OD3R?sort=3&page=1

Some of my photos:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TompskiTompski Frets: 5
    Sorry, this may have been a bit off as a first post, full disclosure I did join the forum to sell this amp, as I saw that some Carol-ann amps had sold previously on this site and thought that more people in this community would know what this amp was and hopefully be interested, as opposed to putting it on Gumtree which feels dodgy for something this high end. My name is Tom, I am a London based Luthier and have a workshop repairing, finishing, servicing and custom building guitars. I am obsessed with vintage and modern guitars and amps, and all things leading to good tone!  I can post a link to my website if its appropriate? I will say hello in the " Introduce yourself" section, but it looks like no one has done that since 2013 unless I'm reading it wrong. I hope this helps by way of introducing myself, and I will stick around and see what's happening on here as on the forum I do visit there just seems to be a lot of bickering. Nice to find something UK based as well.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • I thought it was a rather splendidly done for sale post, for a rather splendid amp.

A warm welcome to the forum Tom.

Good luck with your sale. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks ourmaninthenorth!
  • CarpeDiemCarpeDiem Frets: 294
    Looks like a superb amp, but too good for me! GLWS, and welcome to the forum. Hopefully, you'll find this one as friendly and helpful as I do.
    Bump
    bump
    Bump
    Bump
  • ChesterChester Frets: 52
    Free bump from a fellow Carol Ann obsessive! Outstanding amp suitable for a range of  styles, and I love mine

Just to clarify - did you buy this from Peach guitars to UK spec, or carol Ann direct? 
    Hi Chester! Thanks for the bump, I bought it direct from Alan Phillips owner of Carol-Ann, I would love for this amp to find a nice new home.
  • ChesterChester Frets: 52
    And it's a 2016 model with the "new" loop - a steal at this price. If I didn't already own an OD3R, this would be sold already  ;)
    I have decided to keep the amp, I have edited my ad