SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Epiphone Swingster (Orange)

steviebee74steviebee74 Frets: 33
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
Epiphone Swingster for sale. I bought this 2 weeks ago but GAS/Bargain Blinkers struck this weekend and I bought something I prefer. When I got it, I immediately had a professional set up by my usual (and very respected) local tech. I also had him install a "roller bridge" to make the Bigsby much smoother (a vast improvement). The Bigsby arm is also changed to the more traditional "bar" type. 

Price: £350

Condition is like new and a gig bag included so save over £100 on the new price with the saving of a pro setup included. 

Cash on collection only from Nottingham (5 mins from M1/Junction 26).  I often travel to Birmingham New St. so may consider bringing over for a lunchtime meet if funds are cleared in advance.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/steviebee74/library/Sale%20Stuff/Epiphone%20Swingster    

No trades thanks.

Epiphone Say: The Epiphone Emperor Swingster Archtop, Sunrise Orange is an extremely versatile hollow-body guitar that delivers a range of classic sounds, perfect with Rockabilly and Jazz styles. The Emperor Swingster features a sonically pleasing combination of laminated maple back and sides, with a spruce top, to deliver bright, crisp and twangy tones. The Epiphone Swingster's bright tones are enhanced by a pair of SwingBucker pickups at the neck and bridge, by producing a range of sounds from subtle warmth to plenty of grind and bite. The Epiphone Emperor Swingster's neck is made from hard maple, and it is paired with a rosewood fingerboard which enhances the overall sound with soft and articulate warmth. Finally, the Emperor Swingster Archtop features a vibrant Sunset Orange finish and with a wire handle Bigsby and double F-hole body.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments