Quitting the fags.. ECigs?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    I decided that I was giving up smoking.  And I did - all in one go.  Decide to quit and do it.  I believe that patches etc. are a waste of time and money.  YMMV.

Just give up the damn things, life is for living and not smoking dirty cigs that will, over time, cause you more harm than any good they may provide.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • pintspillerpintspiller Frets: 994
    I used hypnosis. Almost eight years to the day..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10416
    I used Champix pills to quit the fags .... it was effortless and I have no fond memory of smoking so don't crave a fag in the company of smokers
    I used to be a very heavy smoker, normal fags were no good to me,  I used to roll my own and then dry them out overnight so I would get a better hit of them. I was so addicted I used to crave a fag while I was smoking one sometimes !

Some people have some bad side effects but I was lucky. I took the pills and smoked for the first week. By the second week the fags tasted worse and worse and at the end of the 2nd week I stopped smoking and haven't smoked since - 8 years ago 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom