SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Blues JR - Any Interest?

This isn't officially a sale post, just wanting to gage interest. I have a fender blues Jr which I've had for a couple of years but hasn't had much use. Recently when I plug it in there is an occasional crackling/popping sound. This aside, the amp still sounds great. The reverb also doesn't work, but this has never been an issue for me since I prefer reverb from pedals.

Would anyone punt £250 and take it off my hands for the sake of this being a minor issue? My knowledge of the internal workings of amps is somewhat limited so I can't diagnose it myself.

Happy to answer any questions and add pics later if there is any interest. Open to reasonable offers too. Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5070
    Have you thought about getting the issues fixed before selling it? You’ll get more money for it and, let’s face it, no one really likes to buy an amp with known problems do they?  

It’s up to you obviously and good luck with the sale.  
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom