SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ashdown Fallen Angel Fa180 for sale Price drop bump

jeromegreendayjeromegreenday Frets: 173
edited June 2018 in Amps £

For sale today is my Ashdown Fa180, don't confuse this with the cheap DSP 40 or 60 This will the flagship handwired model that ashdown did.

Handbuilt in the UK 

This 180W handwired beast was designed by the Legendary Clive Button for Ashdown!

The Fallen Angel 180 is a 2 Channel Guitar Amp, each with separate EQ, one voiced for Clean and one for heavy djent tones!

Power Tubes: 6 x EL34 fixed bias

Pre-Amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7 with DC heaters for low noise.

It's noiseless when plugged in, It has recently been serviced By Henk the guitar amp wizard, the pots were cleaned and a voltage regulator replaced. It did have a burn out in the circuit board between the V3 and V4 position tubes, that was repaired.

2 faults only, the VU volume needle doesnt work but does light up (Thats a common fault on ashdowns) And from the first picture Tube 4 doesnt work any more. It doesnt bother me it's a 180w amp so it's running at 150w it wont make any difference to the new owner!!

On channel one you can have the gain all the way down and the volume up for some lovely cleans then dial the gain up to get some awesome overdrive crunch.

On channel 2 do the same but get lovely saturated tones, really is like a 4 channel amp and you can blend everything inbetween.

I'm looking to £300, collection only from Croydon Surrey as it weighs loads

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments