SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS Custom 22, 2008 Rosewood Neck - £1750

For sale is my superb PRS Custom 22 2008 in a nicely-flamed Dark Cherry Sunburst. 

A beautiful instrument, in excellent overall condition and a fantastic player. 

The usual specs you'd expect: 

Hollow bird inlays 
Dragon II pickups 
Locking tuners 
Wide Thin neck profile 
Complete with PRS hard case 
Trem arm included (in case) 

However, there are a couple of things which set this one apart from the usual PRS Custom 22s for sale: 

Firstly, this one has a solid East Indian Rosewood neck. These were an extra cost option when new ($640), and they have a unique feel to them. Silky and very playable. People who have played IRW necks love them (eg check comments on the Gear Page). 

Secondly, I had the rotary five way switch professionally changed to a JJ Guitars 6-Way switch. This offers the normal five rotary options (each pickup as humbuckers, inner coils of each pickup in series, and inner & outer coils of each pickup in parallel), plus the extra option of both humbuckers together. For players used to having that extra option, on a Les Paul or other dual humbucker guitar, this is ideal. The 6-way switch therefore offers something the regular rotary or three way switch/coil tap versions of the PRS Customs can't. The original five way rotary switch is included in the case, should you prefer to swap it back. 

So why am I selling; basically, I am used to playing guitars with thicker necks and I can't get on with the PRS Wide Thin. It's a shame as the rest of the guitar is excellent. 

I'm asking for £1750, but (sensible) offers will be considered. 

(Just for completeness, the strap in the pictures isn't included). Any questions; please ask.

httpsiebayimgcom00sMTAyNFg3Njgz-doAAOSwZNBbDsrc_86JPG

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom