2009 gibson nighthawk

BarneyBarney Frets: 616
Anybody any idea what these are worth now.. there was only 150 of them made I think but the prices I see vary so much 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Bear in mind there have been some reissues, and note the Epiphone versions.

Tried an orig Gibson a while back (about 2.5 years ago) in Wunjo’s Denmark Street. Cracking guitar (it was the 3 pickup version), but a little overpriced for me to have opened my wallet there-and-then. Think they wanted £1,200 or thereabouts. I went in and asked if they had anything interesting, and they plonked this in my hands. Certainly different to the usual strat, tele, lp and sg. Even if it does look a little like an lp.
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 616
    fandango said:
    Bear in mind there have been some reissues, and note the Epiphone versions.

Tried an orig Gibson a while back (about 2.5 years ago) in Wunjo’s Denmark Street. Cracking guitar (it was the 3 pickup version), but a little overpriced for me to have opened my wallet there-and-then. Think they wanted £1,200 or thereabouts. I went in and asked if they had anything interesting, and they plonked this in my hands. Certainly different to the usual strat, tele, lp and sg. Even if it does look a little like an lp.
    Yeah the 2009 one is a p90 in the neck and burstbucker in the bridge ..can get some really good sounds by mixing the 2 ...really light guitar as well