SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

eBay and paypal costs

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9538
    hootsmon said:
    Sure about that Bro?  reason I be askin' is I saw an ad for a strat that the seller said was only available for 3 days because of the value fees..... 
    yes itll be ok for 30days
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15962
    Thanks Guys  :)
    tae be or not tae be
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1527
    edited June 2018
    hootsmon said:
    Sure about that Bro?  reason I be askin' is I saw an ad for a strat that the seller said was only available for 3 days because of the value fees..... 
    I got the offer today and it runs for 3 days (bodhi reply says the same if you look in the bottom right corner. start 15/6/18 end 18/6/18 unless i'm reading it wrong.
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    you can accept the offer for 3 days, but the listings made during that 3 days are valid under the terms of the offer for 30 days. the people listing stuff saying '3 day offer' are tools who dont know what they're doing. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    the people listing stuff saying '3 day offer' are tools who dont know what they're doing. 
    Either that or they use it as a mechanism to pressure buyers who don't know any better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    yeah possibly that as well
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Yeah I set some stuff to auto relist on a £1 final value offer expecting that the offer would still apply and got stung unexpectedly for £180. Those fees really sting!
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    yeah possibly that as well
    No, definitely that. I sold some guitars to a bedroom seller and he regularly runs 30 day listing saying "3 days only offer".

No different to the old "Buy it now while stocks last".