SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Back up FS - Lovely near mint Feline Tabby

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
edited July 2018 in Guitars £
Hi All,

Traded this with the lovely @peteri recently against my 72 Thinline with a sack of cash my way. The plan was to move it on immediately as part of my project to raise enough cash to stop my wife nagging me.
I've had it a couple of weeks now and I keep um-ing and ah-ing over selling it but Jo's mood isn't improving as the guitar collection isn't going down as promised.

The photos are from Jon at Feline (the guitar now has a traditional pickup selector switch) and the below flowery prose is pretty much nicked from Peter's original FS post

-Ash, semi-hollow body (no 'f' holes, just heavily chambered)
-Indian Rosewood fingerboard with Dunlop 6000 frets
-Maple neck
-Locking tuners
-Oil City Pickups.
-Weighs in at 3.1kg (6.975lb)
-Hiscox hard case
-Pickups are Oil City Hardman in the neck, and a Diesel Tapped in the bridge
-Bridge pickup is linked to the pull up tone pot , pull it up and you extra windings in circuit - gets you close to P90 territory to my ears

It also comes with two bridges, the 6 saddle one in the pictures and a Wilkinson, traditional 'ash-tray' bridge with brass saddles. Both are set for intonation and it's 4 screws to change the bridge.

It's a cracking guitar but I have other single coil guitars that I have had for a while and bonded with so I'm letting a couple of the newer ones go.

Priced to go at £1500 , I can send it as it comes with the Feline Hiscox case or we can meet for a pint somewhere nice !

https://imgur.com/a/Kehm6OR

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    Could someone here lend me £1500 please? I'll be good for it in three or four years, I swear.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Thats "perty" 
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1739
    Just start hiding them from the wife. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
    Unfortunately she plays as well , I bought her a nice acoustic a few years back. Since then she has picked up enough of an eye to know what’s new to the fold and what isn’t - I created a monster really.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1739
    Unfortunately she plays as well , I bought her a nice acoustic a few years back. Since then she has picked up enough of an eye to know what’s new to the fold and what isn’t - I created a monster really.
    Obviously not got enough then lol
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    That's fantastic. I'm so hoping to commission a Feline for my 50th Birthday. That's if my bloody house stops falling apart. 
    edited June 2018
    jeztone2 said:
    That's fantastic. I'm so hoping to commission a Feline for my 50th Birthday. That's if my bloody house stops falling apart. 
    They are lovely, I’ve still got the DC Jr which is great and the Lion is fantastic too. Really well put together with great pickup choices and finish. If I had the cash I’d keep this and get the Lion back from @JerkMoans too.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11600
    tFB Trader
    yes - we had our last DC Junior (Lion Cub) leave us yesterday - must get some more going.....

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    They are lovely, I’ve still got the DC Jr which is great and the Lion is fantastic too. Really well put together with great pickup choices and finish. If I had the cash I’d keep this and get the Lion back from @JerkMoans too.
    ...if only you had any shiny trade goods that interested the feckless fellow...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Mr Bump
    On hold as my life coach and guitar yoda @jerkmoans may have come up with a cunning plan meaning it can stay on the rack a while longer. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3759
    Are you and @JerkMoans showing each other your pussies? I’m tempted by both...
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    Are you and @JerkMoans showing each other your pussies? I’m tempted by both...
    Get off this friggin' website and get back to showing your lovely new Mrs the sights of Paris !
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Yeah. Let her get to know the real you. Take her guitar shopping in Pigalle.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3759
    Haha. We’re just unwinding after a stressful week! :) 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    Back up for sale , I've got a consolidated thread now with this bad boy, a Feline Lion Cub DC Jr and a Tokai ES120.

As you can guess the one in one out policy has been tested somewhat over the past few months.....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom