eBay Content: Just in case you forget...

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14323
    tFB Trader
    ask him which is front and which is back
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TA22GTTA22GT Frets: 362
    Never knew they made Duesenberg trems back in the 70's. Ya learn something every day.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8033

And don't forget....this is a superb guitar which looks and sounds fantastic. It has a great action and sustains for days!

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    The description is better than the fact he's scribbled on it...

"The guitar plays as good as it sounds, the neck has a smooth vanish"

"
    Each pick-up also has master tone and volume controls for extra control over your sound. These pickups have only got better with age, and have sustain that lasts for days!"

"
    In-front of the Duesenberg there is a piezo bridge which allows you to adjust the saddle height/string action."

"
    I have also sharped helpful information above the pickups and on the volume/tone pots to make it easier for to understand for beginner guitarists. None of these features affect the guitars playability/sound, and add to the charming character of this vintage Les Paul."

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14323
    tFB Trader

And don't forget....this is a superb guitar which looks and sounds fantastic. It has a great action and sustains for days!
    I can't see the point of playing that one note for so long - can you ?
    edited June 2018

I can't see the point of playing that one note for so long - can you ?
    At least you'll know which pickups are being used tho...
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1817
    Sustain that lasts for days...

So I could play something by sunn O))) and that's about it 
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11327
    Sustain lasts for days? Better choose your courier carefully, he won't want to have his van's stereo drowned out while he's on his delivery rounds.

This looks like the Kay K30, which, according to my Sounds Book Of The Electric Guiar, retailed for £90 in 1980. That's the equivalent of about £425 today, so it's a bargain at that price. Just a shame that it gets roundly thrashed in the review as being not very good.

Gibson must have been terrified, hence the lawsuit.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 486
    The fact that the speaker behind the chair has "Right" scrawled on it only makes it more amusing.
    RedRabbit said:
    The fact that the speaker behind the chair has "Right" scrawled on it only makes it more amusing.
    The seller has also labelled "Arse" and "Elbow" for clarity..
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3992
    The pickups sustain for days, sadly the strings produce only intermittent strangled-cat spluttering.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1850
    Surely, he should have written the pickup labels upside down so you can read them from the playing position.

Scrub that, it should be backwards so you can read it in the mirror whilst playing. We all play stood in front of the mirror, right?
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1659
    not to mention the the sharped Fender/Squier logo on the stratocaster guitar to the rear.... "MILES".. I reserve judgement as such labelling suggests a learning disability.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• mbembe Frets: 1840
    The seller has not made it clear which volume and tone knobs control which pickup and also failed to point out the difference between a ding and a dent. So...I'm out.
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    mbe said:
    The seller has not made it clear which volume and tone knobs control which pickup and also failed to point out the difference between a ding and a dent. So...I'm out.
    The ding is to signify incoming funds to his wallet at exactly the same time a dent is made to your bank balance.  ;)
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    edited June 2018

mbe said:
    How remiss of him. Maybe his “sharp” ran out?
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10317

Ah,the famous Jimmy Cricket SIG model.Haven't seen one of those in years.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lewismlewism Frets: 250
    RedRabbit said:
    https://i.imgur.com/z83kPIt.jpg