SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: ESP LTD Viper 400

What's Hot
BornFromAJackalBornFromAJackal Frets: 34
edited July 2018 in Guitars £

For sale/trade:

2005 ESP LTD Viper 400 in Olympic White. Made in Korea.

Specs:

. Construction: Set Neck
. Scale: 24.75"
. Body: Mahogany
. Neck/Fretboard: 3-pc. mahogany/rosewood
. Inlays: Flags w/model name at 12th fret
. Pickups: EMG-81/85 active set
. Electronics: Volume, tone, 3-way toggle
. Hardware: Black Earvana compensated nut & Grover tuners
. Bridge: Tune-o-matic w/stop tailpiece
. Binding: Creme (neck, headstock)
. Frets: 24 XJ

This guitar has been gigged in its 13 years of existence and shows some signs with a fair few dings on the body and headstock tips. It also shows the usual stress cracks in the finish that you find with these models (as with most SGs!) I have tried to capture all of this in the pics attached.

This being said there is nothing structurally wrong with it or any damage that affects the playability of the guitar. Some would say it adds "mojo" take that as you will 

£260 ONO or trade me for a nice Telecaster? Happy to take unfinished projects or guitars that need some work!

Open to offers/ trades/part ex on this. Comes with a basic Stagg Gig bag and I have a suitable box so I am happy to post if necessary. All trades would be face to face however and I am London based.

Please drop me a PM if you need more photos or info!

Cheers! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6881
    Wowsers. The nearest model I’ve seen to this recently is the Viper 401 which is just shy of £700 new and it doesnt have grovers nor an earvana! 

This is a bargain to be had! 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerx said:
    Wowsers. The nearest model I’ve seen to this recently is the Viper 401 which is just shy of £700 new and it doesnt have grovers nor an earvana! 

This is a bargain to be had! 
    I know right!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BUMP
  • Le Bump!