SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Student guitar, max £150

Anyone got anything they don't want lying around? One of my student's parents are looking for something reasonable for him to learn on. Happy to set it up for him but needs to be structurally sound.

Epi specials, squier bullets etc? Short scale might be ideal as he's not quite a fullsize human as yet!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MototechMototech Frets: 102
    edited July 2018
    How about a Dean Baby Z? Short scale & would be well inside budget.
  • simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 683
    Probably a bit pointier than they were expecting but I'll certainly put it to them. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    edited July 2018
    Mototech said:
    How about a Dean Baby Z? Short scale & would be well inside budget.
    Calling @Bridgehouse ;
  • baldybaldy Frets: 195
    edited July 2018
    I have a good condition black Yamaha ERG 121 H/S/H configuration here which are excellent for smaller hands.
    I have recently cleaned & oiled the neck, re-strung with Ernie Ball 9-42"s & lowered the action.

Unfortunately I don"t have a case or box to post so it would need collecting.
    £70 ONO.
    If he needs a practice amp then I also have a Peavey Vypyr 15 watt modelling amp that could go with it for an extra £30 ono.
    I am in South Wales.
    If you are interested I could possibly meet you part way to make collection easier ?