SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Carr Sportsman 1×12 amp in black (WITHDRAWN)

JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 395
edited July 2018 in Amps £
Owned from new, and bought from Coda Music in April 2017
Serviced at Gee Electronics Warrington who were glowing about this amp! (They fitted new output valves earlier in year, and have a spare valve which I will include with the sale). Immaculate condition and home use only, no gigs etc.
This sale includes the original packaging box, a custom made cover (see picture) by Hotcovers and all the paperwork and service receipt for info. It's a top valve amp and so so flexible using eq control; especially the mid control which when maxed gives a great thick 'overdrive' sound.  I am going to a digital rig because it suits my needs at home and will give me more flexibility for acoustic and electric guitar when I play at church. The Carr amp can't be used there as the venue and services suit a silent 'no amp' stage.
Prefer local pick up but could be pushed to meet you depending on the distance!  I am not keen to post this amazing amp but all things considered.
£1400 (now £2000 new)

Thanks for the interest...its too good to say goodbye to..HENCE WITHDRAWN
Jon

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments