What's this 'wave' rubbish on Facebook???

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28341
Suddenly out of the blue, people I know are apparently 'waving' at me. I don't believe that the people in question are actually doing it, I have a conspiracy theory that maybe it is some Farcebook bullsh*t where by they send on your behalf without you knowing. The people who have waved are not the sort of people who would use that kind of trivial garbage. It has never bothered me before but I had to load Messenger on my iPad today and it seems to have now infected anywhere I use Facebook.

Wot is it???

I should just google I suppose 
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2417
    I don't have Facebook but I do have messenger. I stumbled upon the "Wave" feature and used it passive-aggressively with someone who was - for reasons unknown to me - ignoring me. Unsurprisingly, they didn't wave back. I haven't used it since.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2246
    Way back when used to be the poke feature.. wonder if it's the evolution.. New Wave of Poke...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • valevale Frets: 1052
    axisus said:

What's this Facebook rubbish?

ftfy.

hofner hussie & hayman harpie. what she said...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11877
    beed84 said:
    I don't have Facebook but I do have messenger. I stumbled upon the "Wave" feature and used it passive-aggressively with someone who was - for reasons unknown to me - ignoring me. Unsurprisingly, they didn't wave back. I haven't used it since.
    Yeah what is it with people doing that?

The guy who was best man at my wedding (and I at his) just basically stopped talking to me.  No reason given.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7847

*waves*
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    beed84 said:

The guy who was best man at my wedding (and I at his) just basically stopped talking to me.  No reason given.
    I'd love to know. There's just no need for it. As for your scenario, I'd be feeling terribly confused. Maybe go and throw eggs at his windows, that'll get his attention.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11877
    beed84 said:
    beed84 said:

I'd love to know. There's just no need for it. As for your scenario, I'd be feeling terribly confused. Maybe go and throw eggs at his windows, that'll get his attention.
    The bricks didn't so I doubt eggs would help ;)
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    beed84 said:
    beed84 said:

The bricks didn't so I doubt eggs would help ;)
    Well he's a stupid bastard then.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom