SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

REDUCED/Trades: FS Ibanez Prestige 'S' Series S1540FM 2002 Transparent Turquoise, Rare.

cjolleycjolley Frets: 38
edited July 2018 in Guitars £

Ibanez S1540FM TTS, A Prestige model made in around March 2002 in Japan, at Fugigen I believe. 
Serial: F0212054

This is a really professional spec instrument, and it does play like a dream.
It's in great condition (you may find the odd mark - it is 16years old!) but still very very clean, to the degree you probably won't find many in this condition.

It comes with a lovely blue-interior hard case, trem-bar, and even the original booklet it came with.

This is just such a lovely guitar, I'll be sad to see it go - but needs must. It's actually the guitar that got me into the S Series prestige models - which i now have a few of, having played this very model and colour in London (Denmark Street) in the early 2000's.

Took me a few years to track one down, and they are getting quite rare now.
I've seen lots of newer Ibanez models in a similar colour, but this is one of the original series, with the great QM pickups, amazing bridge (The Edge bridge, i believe - greatly missed by Ibanez fans to this day!) and that aerodynamic, oh so comfortable Sabre (S series) body.

Definitely an investment too, given these are hard to find in good condition - and Ibanez seem to keep revisiting this colour combination (though not so often with the hold hardware and Gotoh tuners!) because it's always popular, and is seeing something of a resurgence at the moment.

No trades on this, sorry. Unless you have a very nice Les Paul, Gibson 335, or a Strat or Tele that's in great condition (the older the better on those).

£1,050
..But offers / trades invited.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom