Reverb Payments

What's Hot
FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
Anyone else having to wait forever for their money from Reverb.com?

I went over to their Reverb Payments and have been waiting for several days after confirmed delivery for the payment to be processed. have yet to actually receive anything and am getting slighlty concerned.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7201
    Nothing to be concerned about - it just takes a few days that’s all. I sold my Sub37 a little over a week ago, cash hit my bank midweek. 
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    Fuengi said:
    Anyone else having to wait forever for their money from Reverb.com?

I went over to their Reverb Payments and have been waiting for several days after confirmed delivery for the payment to be processed. have yet to actually receive anything and am getting slighlty concerned.

I have also had a sale shown paid since 5th but no sign of the money yet. When I contacted them they said it could take til 10th to clear!
    I sold on the 28th, delivered on the 29th, and the cash was cleared in my bank on the 5th. 
  • paddybpaddyb Frets: 31
    Sold a few things over the last few weeks and payment was pretty quick (except for the first one as they check its been delivered first). After the first one is processed, you don't have to wait until the item is received
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    paddyb said:
    Sold a few things over the last few weeks and payment was pretty quick (except for the first one as they check its been delivered first). After the first one is processed, you don't have to wait until the item is received
    Unfortunately my first one was delivered to Amsterdam so that took a while to be delivered. Might be the hold up!
  • Bygone_TonesBygone_Tones Frets: 1528
    What is the advantage of using reverb payments over paypal? Because that sounds like a really big disadvantage to me. I used to really hate that with paypal. Nothing worse than having to wait a few days for your payments to clear. You can guarantee whilst your waiting that is exactly when all your bills will come out, send you overdrawn, and you get stung with extra bank charges, even though in theory you already have the money. So frustrating. 
    What is the advantage of using reverb payments over paypal? Because that sounds like a really big disadvantage to me. I used to really hate that with paypal. Nothing worse than having to wait a few days for your payments to clear. You can guarantee whilst your waiting that is exactly when all your bills will come out, send you overdrawn, and you get stung with extra bank charges, even though in theory you already have the money. So frustrating. 
    It’s costs marginally less 
    Just spoken to Reverb and apparently their tracking was not updating which has caused the dealy.
    Have just got off half an hour's chat with Reverb, it seems like they are not on top of the payments at all.

I had to point out that I'd had a message from one buyer saying how much he loved the pedal, and a delivery signature from another as the payments had not been processed, despite the tracking being quickly updated by me for all parcels.

It was dealt with quickly during the chat, but there are over £300 worth of payments just sitting there.

On top of that I'm still waiting for a payment which they sent on 5th July to hit my account.

If anyone is considering signing up for Reverb Payments I would caution against it. 

• iain.reverbiain.reverb Frets: 246
    The main advantage is that we shoulder all the fraud risk. So theres no chance of 180 day Paypal Charge back fraud. It also allows you to to take payment via Credit and Debit cards and has a lower processing fee than Paypal. Payments clear normally in 24-48 hours from you uploading tracking info. There can be a few causes for delays, but we are working on reducing the instances in when a payment was delayed. 
    I work for http://www.reverb.com/uk Any questions, queries, complaints, Drop me a line.

Remember to check out our Bank Holiday Sale 15% off New, Used and Vintage
    https://reverb.com/uk/sales/bank-holiday-sale

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • iain.reverbiain.reverb Frets: 246
    Fuengi said:
    Have just got off half an hour's chat with Reverb, it seems like they are not on top of the payments at all.

I had to point out that I'd had a message from one buyer saying how much he loved the pedal, and a delivery signature from another as the payments had not been processed, despite the tracking being quickly updated by me for all parcels.

It was dealt with quickly during the chat, but there are over £300 worth of payments just sitting there.

On top of that I'm still waiting for a payment which they sent on 5th July to hit my account.

If anyone is considering signing up for Reverb Payments I would caution against it. 

If you PM me the email address you use I can take a look for you and see exactly whats happened 
    I work for http://www.reverb.com/uk Any questions, queries, complaints, Drop me a line.

Remember to check out our Bank Holiday Sale 15% off New, Used and Vintage
    https://reverb.com/uk/sales/bank-holiday-sale

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Now that is a very professional and prompt response from @iain.reverb !
    Chalky said:
    Now that is a very professional and prompt response from @iain.reverb !
    Can't speak highly enough of the Reverb help, including @iain.reverb they have kept me fully updated.