SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - THR10

Hi all,

Anyone got a THR10 they want to part with? I would prefer one in good nick with its power supply.
I'm based in Taunton, so could collect from somewhere within an hours drive or so, or would consider paying postage.

Thanks,

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• barnstormbarnstorm Frets: 634
    If it's specifically the 10 you're after I can't help, but I have a 10C that I haven't got round to listing in the classifieds yet. As new with all the bits and packaging, and the price will be £160 posted (I'm in Bedfordshire). Can send pics tomorrow morning if it's of interest – just let me know.
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    barnstorm said:
    If it's specifically the 10 you're after I can't help, but I have a 10C that I haven't got round to listing in the classifieds yet. As new with all the bits and packaging, and the price will be £160 posted (I'm in Bedfordshire). Can send pics tomorrow morning if it's of interest – just let me know.
    I can couch for the THR10C. Great piece of kit.