SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

REDUCED: 1979 Fender Strat - Maui Blue - Amazing condition, sounds incredible.

cjolleycjolley Frets: 38
edited July 2018 in Guitars £
This came to me recently, and it's just great... but I already have a 1976, and as much as Iove the colour, the 76 is slightly more 'me'. so it's moving on. 

Serial Number: S971386 (see photos).

It's in great condition - to the point I couldn't quite get my head around it when i first saw it. It looks like it recently came off the wall in a guitar store. Fairly rare colour (from the international series). 

It has the original tremolo arm, bridge cover, case, and there's really not a lot more to say about it.
The pictures don't really do it justice - I will get some better ones, or can take some if anyone is genuinely interested.
I don't mind hanging on to it a little longer to be honest, if nobody is!

I have a studio produced video of this guitar as part of a comparison with 4 others if you'd like to hear it. Out of the 5 guitars tested (including the '76 I own) most of the comments favoured this one. 

If you're interested, Drop me a line. I'm based in Chester and Liverpool at various points in the week. 
There's really not much more to say - you will simply love this guitar if you come and see it. 

£2150.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom