gringopiggringopig Frets: 2648
edited July 2020 in Guitar
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Zodiac51Zodiac51 Frets: 340
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    That's some serious hack right there. Sixty pages of high end swag Ferrari, Leica and Rolex all on a one day auction before the postcards. 

The buy it now link takes you to a fake ebay shop page.  
  • Saturday and Sunday are he preferred days for whoever the fraudster is. Very easy to spot as it's the same items every time. The disappointing thing is that eBay could easily do something about it but choose not too. 
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6096
    Saturday and Sunday are he preferred days for whoever the fraudster is. Very easy to spot as it's the same items every time. The disappointing thing is that eBay could easily do something about it but choose not too. 
    They do take the listings down but they soon pop up under another seller's store. I don't know why they don't write a script that halts a listing whenever a certain heading is used (many are quite individual and they never change). They seem to target weekends as there are presumably fewer eBay staff available to pick things up. I usually flag up a dozen or so listings whenever they appear in the hope that will raise a flag - it does work but it's work ebay should be doing themselves.
  • gringopiggringopig Frets: 2648
    edited July 2020
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2212
    These seem to come up every weekend 
  • CasperCasterCasperCaster Frets: 762
    They are now back up again from seller 'lacylacygirl' - presumably another hacked account.

Always seems to be at the weekend - I've seen these from four different accounts this weekend alone.

I've just reported half a dozen items, so we'll see how long it takes eBay to bring them down.