Analog Delay Recommendations...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Upgrade to a Supa Puss. Never experienced a volume drop when i had mine; its got that tap tempo goodness and pretty sure its the same footprint.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The Supa Puss sounds great, but the controls are a bit touchy, there was a volume drop on mine and it's difficult to balance wet and dry sounds because of the travel of the knob, especially on the early versions.

I didn't need the tap tempo or expression, so I downgraded from a Supa Puss to an Echo Puss, which sounds similar and has none of the drawbacks. 
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    +1 for the Ibanez mini delay - I've got one to replace my old Ibanez AD9 and to my ears it sounds much better and more pronounced than the AD9 did. And you can pick them up between £50 and £70 generally, too. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Boss DM-2W.
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2200
    Strymon deco works well for slap back echo, plus there's a nice boost on the left side
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5652
    Try the Mojo-hand Recoil - it's a digital delay but when I plugged into it I was blown away - it really sounds very vintage to me and does slap-back very, very well.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• spirit7spirit7 Frets: 338
    Analogman modded Maxon AD-9 is epic.
  • Maxon AD900 & AD999 for the win.
  • Definitely the Moog Minifooger Delay, lovely dark, warm repeats. I believe there's one for sale on the forum now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5051
    HBE Mock Mimic, £50 posted. Great for slapback and they were £loads new!  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1059
    I love the ehx dmmtt. It sounds superb and has really excellent well thought out work flow. 
  • kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 222
    I'm selling Maxon AD-999 for £140 if you're interested. Arguably the best analogue delay money can buy.