SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Diamond Phantom 100Watt Head + 4x12 Cab. MEGA SALE PRICE DROP

BezzerBezzer Frets: 587
edited December 2018 in Amps £
Its time to sell this monster!  Its a beautiful, beautiful amp but lugging a 4x12 around for the occasional pub gig now is just not sensible.  I'm getting old too and this is a heavy bugger.

This is the Diamond Phantom.  It's a 100 Watt, 2.5 channel amp Clean with volume, gain and EQ, and Gain channel with has 2 volumes and 2 gains but a shared EQ.  Low focus switch to shape the sound further.  FX loop (which works marvellous as a master volume with a jump cable in the loop).

Matched 4x12 cab and footswitch (I'll even throw in a 20ft stereo cable ... generous I know)

Full spec here:

Some pics (one promo, it's all I had on my phone ... I'll get some more if anyone is interested) and panel vids here (showing off the lovely illumination):

Honestly it sounds fantastic and it'll be a shame to see it go.  But it's just not practical for what I do anymore.

It's in damned good condition.  Back of the cab has the usual transportation scuff.  There's some velcro on the top where I affixed my wireless receiver and the handle is a bit worn but otherwise ... nothing you wouldn't expect on an amp thats seen some work.

These aren't generally easy to get hold of in the UK so where to price this is ... tricky.  US retail for the set is $3,900 ($2,800 for head, $1,100 for cab) which is around £2,800 + whatever you'd pay to get it into the country.

I should add, it's way more versatile than image may suggest.  I've played everything from 8 stringed heavy as f*** through to Tom Petty covers on the tele.  And the clean channel will go to sparkly as a sparkly thing covered in sparkles.

EDIT HERE - OK, I've got some shows coming up, and I've seen the bits I need so ... super mega price drop on this.

Amp + Cab : £750

Willing to split if sensible ...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BezzerBezzer Frets: 587
    Bump with price reduction
  • Whereabouts are you?  Would you consider selling the head on its own?  (I already have a Phantom 4x12 - awesome cabs!!)
    I'm in Bristol.  And yeah, would consider it sure ... although not sure what I'd do with the cab! Ha ha
  • Cool, thanks.  I picked my cab after trying it, Mills, Marshall, Diezel, Mesa and an Orange 4x12 I already had.  The Orange was pretty much on par, the rest sounded kinda flimsy compared to it.  Any idea of a price for just the head?
    Pm'd you
    Cheeky bump.

Reduced to £1000, or make me a sensible offer.
    Bump ... OK, make me an offer.  I'm not desperate, but I would like the boost towards a Kemper so ... I'm open to ideas.
    Last bump for mega sale