SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender American Professional Telecaster £849

What's Hot
kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 222
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
For sale is a brand new Fender American Professional telecaster. The guitar is completely brand new and unplayed. The strings have not even been tuned up to pitch and the plastic cover is still on the pickguard and neck pickup. Having bought the guitar I have since decided I'm more of a strat man so have decided to sell. This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a quality guitar at a discounted price, as such no offers or trades will be considered. If you have any queries regarding this guitar please do not hesitate to ask.

Here's the pics:

http://imgur.com/gallery/fu2jYNW
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 222
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Bump
    Bumpy
  • beowulfbeowulf Frets: 44
    Why would you not be returning it for a refund if it's in this sort of condition?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2018
    beowulf said:
    Why would you not be returning it for a refund if it's in this sort of condition?
    It's a few weeks past the return date. I'm not bending the truth about any part of this listing, the guitar is in 100% mint condition and hasn't been played. The guitar is also listed on a certain auction website and my feedback can be viewed on there, all 100% for the last 6 or so years. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    Bump
    Bump