SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Sold* Fender American Vintage '65 Jaguar Reissue

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2053
edited July 2018 in Guitars £
This is mint, as new condition with original case... immaculate. I have taken this on in a trade, not my usual thing so here’s the blurb taken from PMT. I am sure anyone who is interested will know all about it though 

The Fender American Vintage 65 series brings back to life the original vintage models of the past with exciting new features. Instead of drawing up new guitars, the American Vintage series restores original toodling dies, voices new pickups and even reformulates vintage colours. The Fender American Vintage series has succeeded in rejuvenating the classical American vintage instrument. The American Vintage 65 Jaguar comes with a dual-circuit layout and chromed-out design. Furthermore its acquired elegant touches such as a bound round-laminated fingerboard and larger pearl dot inlays. Fender wouldn't rest until the American Vintage '65 Jaguar sounded as vintage as it looks, so they got to work developing a special set of pickups specifically for the American Vintage Series. This Jag packs a duo of American Vintage '65 Jaguar single-coil pickups, specially wound to period-correct specs and tone. You get the same tonal versatility that made the Jaguar the legend it is today.

£1000

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3230
    edited July 2018
    Looks great mate, has this got the bridge cover and all the paperwork with it?

edit: Just re-looked at the pics and see it does have the paperwork! 
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2053
    Now sold