Translucent dots for fretboard?

What's Hot
I want some white translucent marker dots that I can put an LED behind on my fretboard, any idea what I could use?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GluedtoMusicGluedtoMusic Frets: 74
    tFB Trader
    You could use normal plastic dots and thin them until you get the required brightness, LEDs will also shine through mother of pearl.
    Supplier of Gotoh, Fender, Gibson, Faber, Schaller, Hipshot, Floyd Rose, TonePros, Graph Tech, Hosco luthier tools and many more.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10452
    tFB Trader
    Piece of piddle for me to laser cut translucent acrylic into dots for you ... there are some lovely colours etc on the Flea Bay.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    Piece of piddle for me to laser cut translucent acrylic into dots for you ... there are some lovely colours etc on the Flea Bay.
    Interesting, I will bear that in mind.
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2350
    tFB Trader
    Lot's of info at https://www.sims.guitars/leds

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    GSPBASSES said:
    Sims don't sell led parts though, they just do the job for you. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom