You can't beat a good review to help in buying an expensive guitar

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28347

Suhr Classic Pro Review

The Suhr Classic Pro takes all the tones of the classic antique guitar without any antiquing or aging. This antique produces the best sounds of a genuine Suhr classic while retaining the brand quality of the guitar. Up until 2006, Suhr was strictly a custom shop but as demand increased the Pro version was devised. Many improvements were made to this model to make sure that it would fit the specifications of the market. Continue reading the Suhr Classic Pro Review to find out more.

This product has a classic look with a pro-style appointment which makes the one playing it look fresh and in the groove. There is no loss of volume in between the coil and the Humbucker with increased clarity definition. It is also wound firmer for more output and an increased sustain which produces a mid-range sustain.  The electrical circuits are well arranged for a better sound quality and toning while playing different genres of music. 

Most producers are now going for this work of art which, with its 22 frets leaves nothing to chance while playing the music. The Suhr combines the vintage look with a vintage sound to bring out the best classic sound that one can have.

Although it is pricey with one going for up to $2100, it’s still a classic. One cannot put a price on quality. Some people complain of the wiring, but for me, I wouldn’t mind it since it is crafted to make you enjoy the tune from one genre to another.

Suhr Classic Pro Review – Conclusion

In this Suhr Classic Pro Review, we have tried to look for the one that goes for a lower price. However, all seem to be priced over $2000 which is a bit too high for most people. The manufacturers primarily wanted to capture all the professionals in music. The price surely says it all. Nevertheless, the Suhr Classic Pro is still the best guitar. From its make and design to its wiring and finishing, anyone who owns this product is guaranteed to look like a pro even before playing the instrument. It’s the best for playing in gigs and parties because of its classic look. I would highly recommend it for the professionals and the aspiring professionals to make an effort to own it.

4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gringopiggringopig Frets: 2648
    edited July 2020
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28755
    I do like the idea of looking fresh and in the groove. Previously I've had to settle for one or the other. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5452
    Was this generated by a computer??
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2228
    Google translate from Japanese... ?
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    edited July 2018
    Fishboy7 said:
    Google translate from Japanese... ?
    Strikes me as more Chinese English, but the Japanese have definitely come up with some classics, eg "Please ensure the gears are in harmony softly", and "Never tamper with the front brake hose in connection with the serious accident".

It reads a bit more like a Chinese technical manual on some digital hardware.

Forget Chibsons, buy a Chuhr ..
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11998
    Sounds like a Google Translate of Chinese to me.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    Found it.

https://guitarreviewhub.com/suhr-classic-pro-review/

Interestingly the 1st paragraph is also the description on the Amazon product page.