Do you pick bits of your body and regret it later ?

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24444
I have a tendency to cut my toenails when I'm pissed.  I never feel the pain of going too short until the next day when it stings like hell.

Do you have any unpleasant bodily habits after a few beers ?
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
I'm personally responsible for all global warming
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yes but I don't need alcohol to trigger them. I peel the dry skin off my lips. I scrape dry skin off my face forehead & scalp, and flick it from under my fingernails. I pick my nose. I use an overgrown pinky fingernail to dig wax out of my ears. Its only a matter of time before the gf decides I'm disgusting.

BTW Its hard enough cutting my toenails when I'm sober. They're tough enough to require an angle-grinder and the only way they succumb to cutting in just after I've got out of the bath. Even then, reaching them is really hard work. Just pulling socks on is a real effort. To think I could put my big toe in my mouth when I was 5!
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    I bite my nails pretty hardcore.
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13570
    edited August 2013
    Emp_Fab said:

Do you pick bits of your body and regret it later ?

nope, I was pretty much born with most of mine
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • vizviz Frets: 10724
    Philr - your comment reminded me of a kingsley amis piece where he describes the clippings that crunch off his big toe being massive enough and flying fast enough to bring down a sparrow on the wing :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    edited August 2013

Do I pick bits off my body?

No they fall off all by themselves :(

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137

I don't pick anything myself, but I'm totally convinced that someone is sneaking in while I'm asleep, pulling my hair out, and injecting my belly with human fat.

It's bizarre.

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3927
    edited August 2013
    I pull those wicklow things off my fingers. They knack! Sometimes I fear you'll pull the skin off right the way up to your armpit.
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940

I don't pick anything myself, but I'm totally convinced that someone is sneaking in while I'm asleep, pulling my hair out, and injecting my belly with human fat.

It's bizarre.

Sorry, but got to make a living somehow!
    So that'll be you depleting the wine rack overnight, then? Shit, I'd wondered where it was all going!

• Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    edited August 2013

It's bizarre.

When you catch him, give him a kicking from me 'cos he's doing it to me too. I don't believe it was Myranda, she's just owning up to something 'cos she druny the wine
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    There must be more than one, Phil. It's a goddam conspiracy, I tell you!