SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - MIM Telecaster

Tone71Tone71 Frets: 628
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Hi all,

Looking to sell or, ideally trade my MIM Standard Telecaster. It has recently been made redundant by a newer, shinier model and rather than seeing it sulking in the stand it's time to move it on:

It is a great Tele, dated 99/00, there are a few minor dings but not much for an 18 year old guitar and certainly nothing that affect playablilty, it could do with a set up but still plays really well as it is with very little fret wear.

I believe the neck pick up is original and the bridge has been swapped out for a Seymour Duncan lil' '59 which sounds great, the pots have been changed and an Electro socket jack installed.

I have included the original ad pics (hope you dont mind @Threepwood!) the only modifications I have made is the bridge has been changed to a Wilkinson brass compensated ashtray (original will be included or swapped back) and the tuning washers have been replaced (like anyone would know!!) as they have deteriorated over time, I will add some more pics later.

Price wise I'd be looking at £300, trade wise am interested in Tele's (not black) Strats, Jags or LPJ's with cash on top, the only issue is that it has no hardcase so will need to be a meet up or collection from Epsom, Surrey (happy to travel up to say 50 miles for the right deal).

Cheers 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments