Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

do you love it or hate it when you hear your neighbours making the beast with two backs?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14501
    I find the phrase "the beast with two backs" creepy as hell,
    Ironically, considering all of the preceding references to male masturbation, the phrase is a quotation from Shakespeare.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • valevale Frets: 1052
    usedtobe said:
    I don’t understand how anyone would enjoy hearing someone else at it. Cringey as fook!
    i think it depends on whether you fancy them or not.

for example, if you fancied your neighbour like crazy, and every time you saw them your heart was thundering in your chest, but they were happily fixed up with someone else (or whatever other reason you couldn't be with them), then hearing them would be the closest you would ever get to actually doing it with them. what you are hearing is what you would be hearing if you were with them.
    so in that way it's vicarious fantasy f*cking of a kind. as close as you will realistically ever get. that's how i feel about it anyway. i'm not ashamed to admit that much.

but if you hate your neighbours, or you're jealous, or a member of your family is invloved, that's different. i totally get that being a bit creepy.
    When I was about 14 I heard my mates mum at it with her new boyfriend, I went home and had a massive wank.
    wisdom. maybe even a high five (once you've washed your hands).
    Ironically, considering all of the preceding references to male masturbation, the phrase is a quotation from Shakespeare.
    'othello' (quote is from 'othello') was our shakespeare for A level lit. and we had a dream teacher. will never forget him. he acted out every single syllable, every growl, every purr, every roar, exactly like albert finney in 'the dresser'. totally woke me to shakespeare. better on the stage than on the page.
    hofner hussie & hayman harpie. what she said...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    I've heard my neighbours at it plenty of times, but I've never seen them doing it. I must be drilling the holes in the wrong place.
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    vale said:
    usedtobe said:
    I don’t understand how anyone would enjoy hearing someone else at it. Cringey as fook!
    i think it depends on whether you fancy them or not.

for example, if you fancied your neighbour like crazy, and every time you saw them your heart was thundering in your chest, but they were happily fixed up with someone else (or whatever other reason you couldn't be with them), then hearing them would be the closest you would ever get to actually doing it with them. what you are hearing is what you would be hearing if you were with them.
    so in that way it's vicarious fantasy f*cking of a kind. as close as you will realistically ever get. that's how i feel about it anyway. i'm not ashamed to admit that much.

but if you hate your neighbours, or you're jealous, or a member of your family is invloved, that's different. i totally get that being a bit creepy.
    When I was about 14 I heard my mates mum at it with her new boyfriend, I went home and had a massive wank.
    wisdom. maybe even a high five (once you've washed your hands).
    'othello' (quote is from 'othello') was our shakespeare for A level lit. and we had a dream teacher. will never forget him. he acted out every single syllable, every growl, every purr, every roar, exactly like albert finney in 'the dresser'. totally woke me to shakespeare. better on the stage than on the page.
    Did he act out the beast with two backs part?
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12389
    edited August 2018
    Reminds me of the Billy Connolly sketch where he’s in a hotel in Australia and hears the couple next door shagging. The woman keeps shouting “yes, yes, nooooo, no, yes, yes!”

Billy eventually gets fed up, bangs on the wall and shouts out “shut up.......and stop asking her fuckin’ questions!”  
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @boogieman ;
    hahaha love that! Great comedian!
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3339
    Time em and shout the times back to em. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • When i was 14/15 i stayed at my mates house on the top bunk.

as soon as we went to bed, i heard his Stepdad groaning in a deep westcountry ‘Ooooaaarghhh’, and his Mum VERY loudly groaning for about 20 mins.

But the worst thing was my mate was having a wank (Yes...over his Mum’s sex noises) in the bunk underneath me, and was making the whole bunkbed rattle.

Eeeewwww.

Could have been his Stepdad's noises...