My first build! HELP

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Thanks for the recommendation. Il check that out. I was hoping not to do any lacquer for my first build. Mainly water based paint and oils, with some waxing afterwards 
    To be honest, the lacquer @SteveRobinson supply’s is incredibly easy to spray and will give you the best result out of any finishing process!... if a ham fisted monkey like me can use it anyone can!... :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopot said:
    Thanks for the recommendation. Il check that out. I was hoping not to do any lacquer for my first build. Mainly water based paint and oils, with some waxing afterwards 
    To be honest, the lacquer @SteveRobinson supply’s is incredibly easy to spray and will give you the best result out of any finishing process!... if a ham fisted monkey like me can use it anyone can!... :)
    I wish I was as talented as a ham fisted monkey! Is it in a can or will I need a spray gun? 
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    poopot said:
    I wish I was as talented as a ham fisted monkey! Is it in a can or will I need a spray gun? 
    In cans... very easy to spray...
  • See new description for help with loose neck