SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - WTB unique chorus pedal WHY?

What's Hot
joetelejoetele Frets: 951
edited September 2018 in FX £
...something a bit different - I've had a Boss CE-5 and a Small Clone, tried some of the others, but looking for something a bit different - quirky? I like sounds which are a bit warped, like crackly vinyl, and lush, ethereal stuff. 

What have you got? 

I've got an Ibanez Mini Delay for trade if that helps. 
MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6062
    Check out the Zvex Lo Fi Junky, it does some of the things you're looking for.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    JezWynd said:
    Check out the Zvex Lo Fi Junky, it does some of the things you're looking for.
    Looks very nice...but I think I'll need a nice warm chorus too. 
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6062
    Got a Boss CE-2W, boxed, as new. £130 delivered. It does the CE-2, CE-1 and Vibrato.
    Hugely tempting, but might have to wait until my Ibanez has sold...might also look into some EQD chorus stuff too. 
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 224
    Not officially a chorus, but it can do chorus type effects and is definitely a bit different - Digitech Ventura Vibe
    delorean said:
    Not officially a chorus, but it can do chorus type effects and is definitely a bit different - Digitech Ventura Vibe
    Not a bad suggestion, I have the Obscura delay and like the weird warbly stuff that can do...

Also considering the Walrus Audio Julia? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • My vintage dod fx 65 does all that and won't break da bank
    My vintage dod fx 65 does all that and won't break da bank
    It's one I've considered but wouldn't mind something a bit newer...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Visual Sound V3 H2O chorus and delay? Virtually all the chorus tones, up to and including pitch vibrato and weirdness, plus an analog-voiced Delay in one box. £100 delivered :)
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2199
    I'm selling a Hartman Analog Flanger.  Not strictly a chorus but gets you the Purple Rain, Andy Summers type tones .
    I'll have a think on these - waiting for payments from some Reverb sales to come through and for my Ibanez mini delay to sell before I commit to anything. I'm in for weirdness like something EQD might do but I'll listen to the Visual Sound demos 
  • Not selling one but the EQD Sea Machine fits the bill for ethereal and weird non standard chorus tones. It doesn't really do "lush" mind you. 
  • If you can track down a Moog Minifooger Chorus, they are exceptional, you can get all sorts of weirdness from it.
    Not selling one but the EQD Sea Machine fits the bill for ethereal and weird non standard chorus tones. It doesn't really do "lush" mind you. 
    That's a shame, as 'lush' would be a nice option to have. 

If you can track down a Moog Minifooger Chorus, they are exceptional, you can get all sorts of weirdness from it.
    Ooh, I do like the Moog pedals. 
  • NeuroneNeurone Frets: 31
    Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water is your answer. Can't say I have one for sale tho.
    Trading feedback here
  • Got one of these if you’re interested: http://ews-us.com/mod_arion.php?item=mod
    JDE said:
    Visual Sound V3 H2O chorus and delay? Virtually all the chorus tones, up to and including pitch vibrato and weirdness, plus an analog-voiced Delay in one box. £100 delivered :)
    This man won it at a very good price. And the pedal is fantastic.