That sounds great, i like that alot, nice job

Shame I'm always broke
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That sounds great, i like that alot, nice job

Shame I'm always broke
    I'm always broke because I keep buying kit I shouldn't/can't afford :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    What does this from the website description mean: "It delivers true single-ended tone with the benefits of a push-pull setup and hum reduction"?

In attempting to understand the circuit a little more, is it class A or class A/B or am I barking up the wrong tree?
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3155
    tFB Trader
    fandango said:
    What does this from the website description mean: "It delivers true single-ended tone with the benefits of a push-pull setup and hum reduction"?

In attempting to understand the circuit a little more, is it class A or class A/B or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    I’ve used an old valve HiFi/Radiogram trick that shuts off the signal to one valve, so you get a drop in power and a change in harmonic content but still retain the benefits of a PP output stage. It’s entirely boring and unexciting to explain but it’s works incredibly well for the end user.
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    edited September 2018
    Lovely lovely amp. Recommended. Still not decided upon one yet but I can still tell it's one hell of an amp. So is that Plexi 18 my oh my Thanks for your time today @RiftAmps ;;;;;

All I can conclude is the video that exists of it doesn't really give the best rendition of what this amp sounds like in the flesh (what youtube video does eh?). Loved my delay/pedals in front of it. But that Plexi too hmmmmm. Can I afford both
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/