SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Squier Affinity Stratocaster HSS

abw1989abw1989 Frets: 643
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
Squier by Fender Affinity Stratocaster. 

It is definitely in need of new strings and set up, but once this is done it will make a great beginners guitar or platform for modding. I took it in from a friend moving back up to Scotland who had left it untouched for many years. I have tested it and it is in full working order. It has a weirdly accurate Richie Blackmore tone through my Hughes and Kettner!

I think from the serial number this dates to 2000 so around 18 years old and in good condition based on that. There is some tarnishing to the screws on the pickguard and pickups and only one scratch of note on the back (see pick for scale). It's finished in a nice metallic candy apple red with a maple neck and, I think, rosewood fingerboard with dot markers. The pickguard, pick up covers and knobs have all aged slightly to an off-white colour. Unfortunately no trem arm.

It has a humbucker bridge with a single coil in both the middle and neck positions, and the traditional Strat controls of a five way switch, single volume and two tones. 

Collection or happy to meet within the Leamington/Warwick area. 

£70

Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• abw1989abw1989 Frets: 643
    Bump
    Hump day bump day
    Sold.

It went for £80 off the forum if the mods need this for The Fretboard's equipment library.